APPLICATIONS : With its inductive signal application, the Tracker II can be used on active or dead systems. Now you can trace the path and determine the depth of wires and metallic pipes without having to deactivate the systems.
FEATURES: Three ways of connecting to pipes or cables. Traces over distances to 4,000 feet and depths to 7 feet. Adjustable Sensitivity. Durable Carrying Case. Battery-operated (8 – AA and 1 – 9V included).
SPECIFICATIONS Power Source Transmitter Eight AA batteries Receiver One 9V battery Battery Life Transmitter 30 hours, receiver 10 hours nominal Transmitter Frequency 447.5KHz Transmitter Power 40Vp-p (140mW) maximum Voltage Protection 240VAC, 500VDC Automatic Shut-off 90 min. transmitter & receiver Construction Transmitter/Receiver Powder coated aluminum Case Vacuum formed polyethylene Dimensions Transmitter 4.25 x 3 x 3.25 Receiver 32 x 2.75 x 4 Case 33.5 x 8.25 x 3.75 Weight 6.7 lbs. (complete kit) 1-year warranty.
BENEFITS: Long-Range Wire Locating Work on Active or Dead Systems Fast, Simple Operation
1. Choose a product that matches perfectly to your requirements.
2. It is suggested that you should consult your technician for professional advice.
3. Read the product description and its technical specification carefully.
4. The delivery charges may be applied to some products’ related to the Out of Delivery Areas.
5. Bookmyparts will not be liable for any damage or loss incurred as a result of wrong selection or the installation of a part.
6. Used product / part will not be replaced.
Ask a machinery professional to do a professional installation as bookmyparts.com replacement policy does not apply to any product that has been damaged because of customer negligence, wrong installation, wrong power supply.
100% SECURE PAYMENT
100% Secure Money
No Questions Asked!
Money Back Guarantee
Be the First to Know
Get all the latest information on Sales and Offers.