There will be no abrupt changes in the cross section of the hydrometer, that will hinder cleaning or drying or permit air bubble to be trapped. The graduation of hydrometer will be on the basis of liquid having a surface tension of 55 dynes/cm. The graduation lines will be at intervals of 0.0005, every alternate line will extend beyond the shortest lines; every tenth graduation will exceed that of all the intervening lines and will be numbered in full. The basis of the scale will be density (g/ml) at 27′ deg C. The maximum permissible scale error on the hydrometer is plus or minus one scale division.
Hydrometer Jar (IS 2720, Part-IV, 1985, section 22.214.171.124)
It will be transparent glass with uniform thickness and base size. It will have a mark of 1000 ml capacity with 7 cm dia at a height of 330 mm_+5 mm. Over all height of the cylinder will be about 400 mm without spout
1. Choose a product that matches perfectly to your requirements.
2. It is suggested that you should consult your technician for professional advice.
3. Read the product description and its technical specification carefully.
4. The delivery charges may be applied to some products’ related to the Out of Delivery Areas.
5. Bookmyparts will not be liable for any damage or loss incurred as a result of wrong selection or the installation of a part.
6. Used product / part will not be replaced.
Ask a machinery professional to do a professional installation as bookmyparts.com replacement policy does not apply to any product that has been damaged because of customer negligence, wrong installation, wrong power supply.
100% SECURE PAYMENT
100% Secure Money
No Questions Asked!
Money Back Guarantee
Be the First to Know
Get all the latest information on Sales and Offers.