Temperature of concrete at the time of placement is important to control and to avoid many possible difficulties. In hot climates, it is important to measure the temperature of the fresh concrete to ensure it is not too hot, which could cause flash setting and rapidly reducing workability. Measurements are generally taken at the point of placement.
General Description & Specifications The Concrete Thermometers are available in following types.
1.Mercury in Glass type or Alcohol in Glass type 2.Dial type 3.Digital type.
1. Choose a product that matches perfectly to your requirements.
2. It is suggested that you should consult your technician for professional advice.
3. Read the product description and its technical specification carefully.
4. The delivery charges may be applied to some products’ related to the Out of Delivery Areas.
5. Bookmyparts will not be liable for any damage or loss incurred as a result of wrong selection or the installation of a part.
6. Used product / part will not be replaced.
Ask a machinery professional to do a professional installation as bookmyparts.com replacement policy does not apply to any product that has been damaged because of customer negligence, wrong installation, wrong power supply.
100% SECURE PAYMENT
100% Secure Money
No Questions Asked!
Money Back Guarantee
Be the First to Know
Get all the latest information on Sales and Offers.