Test procedure Although the direction in which the maximum energy is propagated results at right angles to the face of the transmitting transducer, it is possible to detect pulses which have travelled through concrete in other directions: adjacent faces (semi-direct transmission) or same faces (indirect transmission).
Technical specifications Microprocessor incorporated Battery operated by internal rechargeable battery pack (2400 MAh) and external charger 14 working hours using 1 Hz pulse rate RS 232 output for PC/suitable printer Connectable to oscilloscope Transit time measurement from 0.1 to 1999.9 microseconds Pulse rate 1, 2 ,5, 10 per second, selectable Resolution 0.1 microseconds Transmitter output 1200 V Frequency range 24 to 150 kHz Receiver input impedance 1 MOhm Dimensions: 240 x 120 x 75 mm Weight: 0,5 kg approx.
1. Choose a product that matches perfectly to your requirements.
2. It is suggested that you should consult your technician for professional advice.
3. Read the product description and its technical specification carefully.
4. The delivery charges may be applied to some products’ related to the Out of Delivery Areas.
5. Bookmyparts will not be liable for any damage or loss incurred as a result of wrong selection or the installation of a part.
6. Used product / part will not be replaced.
Ask a machinery professional to do a professional installation as bookmyparts.com replacement policy does not apply to any product that has been damaged because of customer negligence, wrong installation, wrong power supply.
100% SECURE PAYMENT
100% Secure Money
No Questions Asked!
Money Back Guarantee
Be the First to Know
Get all the latest information on Sales and Offers.