General Description & Specifications The rebound hammer consists of a barrel in which is housed a hammer mass attached to an impact spring which slides on a guide bar. A plunger is attached to the guide bar which is pressed against the surface to be tested. As the piston is pressed against the surface to be tested, on reaching the compressive strength, the hammer mass is released and rebounds to a certain extent, according to the strength of the surface, which is indicated by a rider on a calibrated scale. A lock button fixed on the body of the hammer lock the rider in place and the rider can be reset to zero Position by using the same button. The equivalent compressive strength can be computed from the chart supplied. It is suitable for specimen of compressive strengths 100-700Kg/cm. The instrument, complete with a grinding stone for polishing the test surface, is supplied in carrying case.
1. Choose a product that matches perfectly to your requirements.
2. It is suggested that you should consult your technician for professional advice.
3. Read the product description and its technical specification carefully.
4. The delivery charges may be applied to some products’ related to the Out of Delivery Areas.
5. Bookmyparts will not be liable for any damage or loss incurred as a result of wrong selection or the installation of a part.
6. Used product / part will not be replaced.
Ask a machinery professional to do a professional installation as bookmyparts.com replacement policy does not apply to any product that has been damaged because of customer negligence, wrong installation, wrong power supply.
100% SECURE PAYMENT
100% Secure Money
No Questions Asked!
Money Back Guarantee
Be the First to Know
Get all the latest information on Sales and Offers.