This test is used to determine the elapsed time between batching of a concrete sample and when it is deemed by standard methods to have set. The method involves measuring the penetration resistance of a test sample, which has had coarse particles removed at periodic intervals. It is particularly useful, in determining the effect on setting time of admixtures in the concrete, where these may have been introduced specifically to increase the setting time.
Pocket Penetrometer Consists of a needle having face area 3/10 sq.cm. and graduated at a distance of 25mm. The needles point is an integral part of barrel which houses a calibrated spring. The spring is confined in a sleeve. The resistance offered by the concrete mortar is shown on the direct reading scale with a marker ring which holds its position when released. Scale range is 0-50 kg/cm2 when the penetration resistance reaches a value of 35kg/cm2 the concrete is assumed initially set. Supplied complete in a leather carrying case. AS PER ASTM C-403
1. Choose a product that matches perfectly to your requirements.
2. It is suggested that you should consult your technician for professional advice.
3. Read the product description and its technical specification carefully.
4. The delivery charges may be applied to some products’ related to the Out of Delivery Areas.
5. Bookmyparts will not be liable for any damage or loss incurred as a result of wrong selection or the installation of a part.
6. Used product / part will not be replaced.
Ask a machinery professional to do a professional installation as bookmyparts.com replacement policy does not apply to any product that has been damaged because of customer negligence, wrong installation, wrong power supply.
100% SECURE PAYMENT
100% Secure Money
No Questions Asked!
Money Back Guarantee
Be the First to Know
Get all the latest information on Sales and Offers.