This test is used to determine the compressive strength of a concrete cube, which has usually been made from fresh concrete cast in a standard test mould. The value of compressive strength can then be used to assess whether the batch that the concrete cube represents meets the required compressive strength. Following cube manufacture and curing, which should both be closely controlled, the cube is crushed at a stated constant speed until it can sustain no further increase in load. The strength is then derived by calculation using the maximum load and cube dimensions.
100 KN WITH SINGLE GAUGE / LEAST COUNT 0.5 KN
250 KN WITH SINGLE GAUGE/ LEAST COUNT 1.0 KN
500 KN WITH SINGLE OR DOUBLE GAUGE. (250 AND 500 KN)
1000 KN WITH SINGLE, DOUBLE OR TRIPPLE GAUGE (250/500/1000 KN)
1500KN WITH SINGLE, DOUBLE OR TRIPPLE GAUGE (500/1000/1500 KN)
2000 KN WITH SINGLE, DOUBLE OR TRIPPLE GAUGE (500/1000/2000 KN)
3000 KN WITH SINGLE, DOUBLE OR TRIPPLE GAUGE (1000/2000 /3000 KN)
1. Choose a product that matches perfectly to your requirements.
2. It is suggested that you should consult your technician for professional advice.
3. Read the product description and its technical specification carefully.
4. The delivery charges may be applied to some products’ related to the Out of Delivery Areas.
5. Bookmyparts will not be liable for any damage or loss incurred as a result of wrong selection or the installation of a part.
6. Used product / part will not be replaced.
Ask a machinery professional to do a professional installation as bookmyparts.com replacement policy does not apply to any product that has been damaged because of customer negligence, wrong installation, wrong power supply.
100% SECURE PAYMENT
100% Secure Money
No Questions Asked!
Money Back Guarantee
Be the First to Know
Get all the latest information on Sales and Offers.