The Centrifuge Extractors are used for determination of bitumen percentage in hot mixed paving mixtures and pavement samples. The mix is added with a solvent and dissolved bitumen is removed by centrifugal action. The Extractors are available in two versions, Hand operated and motorised electrically driven.
General Descripation & Specification
The Centrifuge Extractor comprises of a precision machine rotor bowl and bowl cover housed in a cylindrical aluminum box. A knurled nut is provided to press filter paper disc between the rotor bowl and cover plate and the complete bowl assembly is removable for determination of weight of sample. The bowl assembly is mounted on a vertical shaft, which comes out from a casted housing. The shaft attached to the bowl is rotated manually by a handle. The gears operate in a casted housing in oil bath with splash lubrication. A drain is provided to collect dissolved bitumen coming out from the rotating bowl. The range of speed is 2400 to 3600 RPM. The bowl capacity is 1.5 Liter
Motorised electrically driven
The motorised version is provided with a variable speed control device and a hand brake to stop rotation when switched off. The electric motor is of 0.25 HP capacity coupled to a geared assembly. Suitable for operation on 230 Volts, 50 Hz, AC single phase.
Recommended Accessories & Consumbles
The following accessories and consumables are not part of the standard supply and are mandatory for the testing work
1. Choose a product that matches perfectly to your requirements.
2. It is suggested that you should consult your technician for professional advice.
3. Read the product description and its technical specification carefully.
4. The delivery charges may be applied to some products’ related to the Out of Delivery Areas.
5. Bookmyparts will not be liable for any damage or loss incurred as a result of wrong selection or the installation of a part.
6. Used product / part will not be replaced.
Ask a machinery professional to do a professional installation as bookmyparts.com replacement policy does not apply to any product that has been damaged because of customer negligence, wrong installation, wrong power supply.
100% SECURE PAYMENT
100% Secure Money
No Questions Asked!
Money Back Guarantee
Be the First to Know
Get all the latest information on Sales and Offers.