The aggregate impact value of coarse aggregate provides a relative measure of the resistance of an aggregate to sudden shock or impact. The oven dried and accurately weighed aggregates are subjected to a total of 15 blows of specified weight and fall and percentage of fines formed in terms of the total weight of the sample is expressed as the aggregate impact value.
General Description & Specification :
Consists of base weighing between 20-30 kg with a lower surface of not less than 30cm and support columns to form a rigid frame work around the quick release trigger mechanism to ensure an effective free fall of the hammer during test. The free fall can be adjusted through 380 + 5.0mm. The hammer is provided with a locking arrangement. A metal tup (hammer) weighing 13.5 to 14.0 kg, the lower end of in cylinderical shape, 100mm in diameter and 5cm long with a 2mm chamfer at the lower edge and case hardened. Complete with a cylindrical cup, 102mm dia x 50mm depth, one measure 75mm dia x 50mm deep and a tamping rod of circular cross section 10mm in diameter and 230mm long, rounded at one end.
Optional Accessories :
The following accessories are not part of the standard supply and are supplied at an extra cost.
1.Test Sieve 10mm, 12.5mm and 2.36mm opening.
3.Automatic Blow Counter.
4.Electronic Balance 500gm x 100 mg / Two Pan Balance.
1. Choose a product that matches perfectly to your requirements.
2. It is suggested that you should consult your technician for professional advice.
3. Read the product description and its technical specification carefully.
4. The delivery charges may be applied to some products’ related to the Out of Delivery Areas.
5. Bookmyparts will not be liable for any damage or loss incurred as a result of wrong selection or the installation of a part.
6. Used product / part will not be replaced.
Ask a machinery professional to do a professional installation as bookmyparts.com replacement policy does not apply to any product that has been damaged because of customer negligence, wrong installation, wrong power supply.
100% SECURE PAYMENT
100% Secure Money
No Questions Asked!
Money Back Guarantee
Be the First to Know
Get all the latest information on Sales and Offers.